How to Turn Off Pop-Up Blockers
The Campaign Finance system requires that pop-up windows be permitted for the site in order to view PDF reports and records you create.
NOTE: See browser's website for most current instructions. Instructions and links below are from the recommended browser's website at time of this publication.
1.Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
2.On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
2.At the top right, click More More.
4.At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
5.Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
6.Under "Pop-ups," select an option:
•Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)
•Allow all sites to show pop-ups
1. Click the menu button New Fx Menu and choose Options.
2. Select the Content panel.
3. In the Content panel below Pop-ups:
• Uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
• A click on Exceptions… opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
• The dialog box offers you the following choices:
Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list. Remove Site: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list. Remove All Sites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.